This page contains information about the Wildlife Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Jobs 2021 Latest Jobs Advertisement. The Wildlife Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa inviting applications from suitable candidates for the following vacant positions like GIS Analyst/Specialist, Assistant Civil Engineer, Social Organizer/Education Officer, Computer Operator, Sub Engineer, Junior Clerk, Driver, Naib Qasid, Sweeper, and Chowkidar. The latest jobs advertisement is published today in the Daily Aaj Newspaper. Overall, the candidates who want to apply must have a Master’s, Bachelor’s, Intermediate, Matriculation, and Literate can apply. The candidates must have a relevant diploma and experience in the relevant field. The candidates must have the domicile of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa can apply. The applications are invited for the Peshawar and merged districts of Fata.
- GIS Analyst/Specialist
- Assistant Civil Engineer
- Social Organizer/Education Officer
- Computer Operator
- Sub Engineer
- Junior Clerk
- Naib Qasid
How to apply for Wildlife Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Jobs 2021?
- The candidates should send their applications along with the detailed CV to the address mentioned in the advertisement.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview.
- The candidates will be informed via SMS for the test/interview.
- The last date for the submission of the application is 25 March 2021.