Find the latest Web Developer and Contents Writer Jobs here. Employment opportunities are opened in Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Applications are invited from suitable, self-motivated, calibre and well-educated job-seekers. Staff is being recruited for the project Capacity Building of the Directorate of Information & Establishment of Social Media Cell for Chief Minister, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. These careers opportunities for a period of 2 years up to June 2022.
The vacant posts to be recruit are Creative Director, Digital Marketing Specialist, Research Officer, Animation Maker, Web Developer, Social / Digital Media Expert, Contents Writer, Graphic Designer, Non-Linear Editor, Assistant, Photographer cum Camerman, Cameraman, Production Assistant, Driver and Naib Qasid.
- Jobseeker possesses Intermediate, Bachelors Degree and Master Degree are allowed to apply according to the requisite qualifications as described in the advertisement against each vacancy.
- Applicant should also have the relevant field experience as well as announced in the advertisement.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can download the Application Form for their desire post from the website dgipr.kpdata.gov.pk.
- Applicants are requested to write correct and complete information in Application Form.
- Imperfect applications and those received after the exact date will not be accepted.
- The last date to apply is November 30, 2020.
- Employees of the Government / Semi-Government / Autonomous Bodies are requested to apply through the correct channel and should produce NOC.
- Candidature is required to produce original documents at the time of test/interview.
- Applications must be received to Secretary, Information & Public Relations Department, Civil Secretariat Complex, Warsak Road, Peshawar.