Water and Sanitation Services Peshawar Jobs 2021 are opening today. These WSSP Jobs 2021 were published in the Daily Aaj newspaper on 29th December 2020. WSSP is looking for experienced, qualified, and dynamic individuals to fill its project titled Community Empowerment & Capacity Building Budget for Urban Wash in Shrucs of Peshawar. The recruitments are on a contract basis for a period of 1 year, which can be extended upon the project’s need. Jobs are opening for Project Coordinator and Community Development Officer. Both males and females are eligible to apply. The appointments will be made through the Education Testing & Evaluation Agency ETEA.
- Project Coordinator: The professionals having a Master’s Degree in Project Management / Management Sciences / Social Sciences from HEC recognized university/institute are perfect for applying. The applications must have a minimum of 5-years post qualifications experience in project management in the WASH Sector in any reputed national/international organization.
- Community Development Officer: Applicants who have a Master’s Degree in Management Sciences / Social Sciences from HEC recognized university/institute are eligible to apply. The interested individuals should also have a minimum of 1-year post qualification experience in social mobilization/communication related to the WASH sector in any reputed national/international organization.
- Pay packages will be as per project terms & conditions.
- WSSP is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply?
- Candidates who meet the required criteria can apply through ETEA.
- Candidates can Apply Online at www.etea.edu.pk.
- After submitting the Online Application, a UBL online deposit slip will be generated.
- Applicants have to printout out the generated slip and deposit Rs. 200/- as test fee to any UBL branch.
- The deposited test fee is non-refundable.
- Candidates do not need to send hardcopy and any documents to ETEA.
- Candidates who want to apply for more than one post should send separate applications.
- Test date, Time, and Venue will be mention in the Roll Number Slip.
- At the time of Online Apply, candidates must have scanned passport-sized photographs.
- The fee should be deposited candidate’s own CNIC.
- Unclaimed qualifications will not be accepted.
- The last date for submission of an Online Application is 05th January 2021.