Water and Sanitation Services Peshawar Jobs 2021
- Project Coordinator: The professionals having a Master’s Degree in Project Management / Management Sciences / Social Sciences from HEC recognized university/institute are perfect for applying. The applications must have a minimum of 5-years post qualifications experience in project management in the WASH Sector in any reputed national/international organization.
- Community Development Officer: Applicants who have a Master’s Degree in Management Sciences / Social Sciences from HEC recognized university/institute are eligible to apply. The interested individuals should also have a minimum of 1-year post qualification experience in social mobilization/communication related to the WASH sector in any reputed national/international organization.
- Pay packages will be as per project terms & conditions.
- WSSP is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply?
- Candidates who meet the required criteria can apply through ETEA.
- Candidates can Apply Online at www.etea.edu.pk.
- After submitting the Online Application, a UBL online deposit slip will be generated.
- Applicants have to printout out the generated slip and deposit Rs. 200/- as test fee to any UBL branch.
- The deposited test fee is non-refundable.
- Candidates do not need to send hardcopy and any documents to ETEA.
- Candidates who want to apply for more than one post should send separate applications.
- Test date, Time, and Venue will be mention in the Roll Number Slip.
- At the time of Online Apply, candidates must have scanned passport-sized photographs.
- The fee should be deposited candidate’s own CNIC.
- Unclaimed qualifications will not be accepted.
- The last date for submission of an Online Application is 05th January 2021.