The University of Sargodha has announced the schedule of annual and composite examinations for MA, MSc and M.Com Part I and II. The announced examination schedule is for regular and private candidates who will appear in Composite, Second Annual Examination 2021 and First Annual Examination 2022. That way, applicants who want to take the UOS test can submit their fee and registration form. Announced schedule. The last date for submission of examination forms with single fee is July 07, 2022. Candidates can apply till July 25, 2022 with double fee.
UoS MA / MSc / M.Com Exam Form Submission Schedule
Students will submit their Fees and Admission Forms for the Annual and Comprehensive Examinations of MA / MSc / M.Com 2021 and 2022 as per the following schedule.
- Submission of Admission Form with Single Fee: 07 July 2022
- Submission of Admission Form with Double Fee: 25 July 2022
UoS MA / MSc / M.Com Exam Fee Structure 2022
Below is the fee structure for MA / MSc / M.Com Comprehensive and Annual Examinations 2022.
|By the way||Single fee||Double fee|
|MA Part I||Rs. 4350 / –||Rs. 8700 / –|
|MA Part II||Rs. 4650 / –||Rs.9300 / –|
|MA Composite (Fresh in both parts / Division Improvement / Compartment / Overall Failed)||Rs.8050 / –||Rs.16100 / –|
|MA Composite (compartment in one section only)||Rs. 4350 / –||Rs. 8700 / –|
|MSc Part I||Rs. 4650 / –||Rs.9300 / –|
|MSc Part II||Rs.4850 / –||Rs.9700 / –|
|MSc Composite (Fresh in both parts / Division Improvement / Compartment / Overall Failed)||Rs.8750 / –||Rs.17500 / –|
|MSc Composite (compartment in one part only)||Rs. 4650 / –||Rs.9300 / –|
|M.Com Part I.||Rs. 4300 / –||Rs.8600 / –|
|M.Com Part II||Rs. 4500 / –||Rs.9000 / –|
- Private candidates who have not registered in UoS will pay a registration fee of Rs. 3500 / – along with the examination fee.
- Private candidates can appear in the following MA / MSc subjects.
- MA English, Urdu, IS, PS, History, Political Science, IR, Economics, Arabic, Punjabi, Mathematics
How to submit UOS MA / MSc Exam 2022
- Private candidates can apply online for exam registration through the University Admission Portal (https://examinations.su.edu.pk/#/login).
- Regular / Late students of the college will submit their online admission form through the respective colleges.
- After completing the application form, applicants will submit their fees to any branch of HBL in A / c #. 00427991796403 or via HBL Mobile Banking.
- Submit the hard copy of the online admission form along with the required documents to the Office of Controller Examination, University of Sargodha within the stipulated date.
- Private candidates will get their roll number slips through UoS website. However, regular students will get their roll number slips from the institutions.
- MA / MSc / M.Com exams in UoS are expected in August 2022.