According to the latest notification, University of Karachi issued a press release regarding the annual examination fee schedule for session 2022. He announced the detailed schedule of final examination fee of B.COM for Associate Degree in Commerce for regular candidates. ADC Commerce Annual Examination 2021 (Regular) Annual Examination Form and Fee has been extended as per below. Not only this, all the people are also informed that the examination forms and fees of Associate Degree in Commerce Regular Annual Examination 2021 will be accepted in their respective colleges as per the following schedule.
KU ADC Commerce Fee Schedule 2022:-
Take a look at the exam fee schedule for associate degree programs released by Karachi University 2022.
|Degree level||Examination fee||Notification of submission|
|Associate Degree Program||Rs.7000/-||From 03-08-2022 to 12-08-2022|
How to Collect KU ADC Exam Fee 2022:-
- Candidate can deposit the fee at Sindh Bank and Bank Al Falah University Campus branches on payment of Rs.100/-.
- Students are directed to fill the examination form through their respective colleges with relevant documents.
- Principals are requested to send the examination form on college letterhead as per their admission list/record of colleges.
- It is mandatory for students to send the examination form through pay order drawn in favor of University of Karachi.
- Principals should also ensure that the examination forms are necessarily accompanied by all the above mentioned required documents, only then the examination fee of the eligible students should be submitted to the colleges.
- Paste the photos on the entry form.
- Candidate’s residential address (Karachi) should be fully entered in the examination form along with PTCL telephone and mobile numbers (if any).