Tap this page to view the University of Education Lahore Jobs 2021-Non-Teaching Staff Required. The University of Education Lahore inviting applications from suitable, professionals, dynamic, and competent individuals for the following positions i.e. Assistant Director in the Directorate of Sports (BS-17) each of Faislabad Campus, Multan Campus, Attock Campus, Vehari Campus, DG Khan Campus, and Bank Road Campus Lahore and the Assistant Engineer for the Faislabad Campus and Multan Campus. The latest jobs advertisement is published today in the Daily Jang Newspaper.
Master Degree holders in the relevant subject along with 5 years of experience in the relevant field are welcome to apply for the post of Assistant Director. The age limit is 22-35 years. The candidates who possess a B.Tech or Diploma of Associate Engineer with one year of experience in the relevant field can apply for the post of Assistant Engineer. The age limit is 18-25 years for this position.
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Engineer
How to Apply for University of Education Lahore Jobs 2021-Non-Teaching Staff Required?
- The interested applicants can apply online at web.ue.edu.pk.jobs.
- The applicants are required to send the signed hard copy of the print of the pre-filled online application to the Registrar Office, University of Education, College Road, Township, Lahore.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- The last date for the submission of the online application is 08 March 2021, and the submission of the printed online application along with all documents is 10 March 2021.
- For general information, please visit the University website, www.ue.edu.pk.