Ministry of Law and Justice, Government of Pakistan, is looking for energetic, suitable, and well-disciplined staff. Applications are invited from the Pakistani nationals for the mentioned below posts opened in Federal Special Courts/Tribunals. LDC and Steno-typist Jobs in the Ministry of Law & Justice are advertised in the Daily Express newspaper.
The department is seeking the services of Steno-typist (BPS-14), Read (BPS-14), Nazir (BPS-11), Upper Division Clerk LDC (BPS-11), Lower Division Clerk LDC (BPS-09), Bailiff (BPS-05), Driver (BPS-04), Dispatch Rider (BPS-04), Bailiff (BPS-03), Naib Qasid (BPS-01), Chowkidar (BPS-01), Farash (BSP-01), Mali (BPS-01), Cook (BPS-01), Room Bearer (BPS-01) and Sweeper (BPS-01).
The quota for minorities, females, the provincial quota, and the local quota are described in the advertisement. Selected candidates will be posted at Hyderabad, Multan, Gujranwala, Lahore, Islamabad, Abbottabad, Peshawar, Rawalpindi, and Quetta.
- For serial no. 1, 3, and 4: Candidates must have Intermediate and Minimum speed of 80/40 w.p.m in shorthand/typing respectively for Stenotypist.
- For Reader: Candidates willing to apply for the post of Reader should have a Graduation.
- For LDC & Bailiff: Applicants who possess Matriculation are eligible to apply for the post of LDC & Bailiff.
- Applicants having Primary candidates can apply for serial no. 7 to 16 positions.
How to Apply?
- Applications completed in all respect (attested copies of education certificates) should be received by 05 December 2020.
- Application Forms can be downloaded from the Ministry of Law & Justice website www.molaw.gov.pk.
- Applications should be forwarded to Section Officer (Admn-v), Ministry of Law & Justice, Room No. 333, R Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.