Today’s latest jobs announced in the Ministry of Human Rights, Government of Pakistan. Vacancies are announced in two advertisements. Both advertisements were published on 20 November 2020 in the Daily Express Newspaper. Applications are invited from energetic and suitable candidates for UDC and LDC Jobs in the Ministry of Human Resource.
Appointments will be made for the PSDP funded projects Pilot Projects such as Up-Gradation of National Special Education Centre for Visually Handicapped Children, “Inclusive Education for Children with Disability in Public and Private Scholls at ICT, Islamabad, Up-gradation of National Special Education Centre for Hearing Impaired Children, Islamabad from Higher Secondary to Graduation level and Establishment of Recourse Unit for Autistic Children at National Special Education Centre for Mentally Retarded Children, Islamabad.
The recruitment will be made purely on merit and on a contract basis for the period of one year. Pakistani nationals, both male and female, are eligible to apply.
Staff is needed for the positions such as Project Manager, Deputy Director, Ophthalmologist, Social Case Worker, Community Out Reach Officer, Physiotherapist, Optometrist, I.T Expert, Assistant, Steno-typist, Upper Division Clerk UDC, Cashier, Lab Assistant Computer, Lower Division Clerk LDC, Drivers, Attendant, Naib Qasid, Senior Technician, Music Teacher, Vocational Teacher, Cataloguer, Braille Proof Reader, Dispatch Rider, Attendant / Aya, Cook, Hostel Bearer, Mali & Sanitary Worker.
- Candidates all over Pakistan can apply.
- Applicants having MBBS, Master Degree, DPT, Bachelor’s Degree, Intermediate, Matriculation, Middle and Primary Pass candidates are eligible to apply according to the need qualifications mentioned in the advertisement in each of them a position.
- Candidates can see both advertisements of the Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2020 below.
- The age limit is also described in the advertisement.
- The quota for male, female, minorities, disabled people, and provincial quota for Sindh, Balochistan, Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and ICT is also provided.
- Job Application Form is provided below the job advertisement.
How to Apply?
- Desired candidates can submit their applications in the given format of Application in the advertisement.
- Applications should be sent within 15 days of the publication of the advertisement.
- Applications containing a copy of CNIC, Domicile, and passport size fresh photographs should be sent to Director (Admin), Directorate General of Special Education, Hanna Road, G-8/4, Islamabad.
UDC and LDC Jobs in The Ministry of Human Resource Ad – 1
Ministry of Human Rights Ad -2