Visit this page to see Latest Pakistan Army Jobs 2020. UDC and LDC Jobs 2020 are opening in General Headquarters of Pakistan Army in IT Directorate Records Cell. Candidates looking for a career in Pakistan Army can apply for these opportunities. The appointments will be made for Steno-typist, Upper Division Clerk UDC, Lower Division Clerk LDC & Storeman. The provincial quota for Sindh Urban, Sindh Rural, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and merit quota as described in the advertisement. For the post of Storeman, candidates resident of Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Attock, Hazara Division, AJK & Gilgit Baltistan can apply.
- Intermediate and Matric pass candidates are fit to apply. Inter is required for serial no. 1 & 2 positions.
- Typing speed is also required for Steno-typist, LDC, and UDC positions.
- Candidates selected for UDC and LDC must pass the NITB course three weeks after the selection.
- 18 to 30 years old job seekers are qualified to apply.
How to Apply?
- Applicants should send their credentials along with attested photocopies domicile, education certificates, CNIC, and a fresh passport size picture.
- Deposit slip of paid test fee of Rs. 200/- should also be attached with the Application Form.
- Applications will be received at Senior Record Officer, ITD Directorate (Record Cell), GHQ, Rawalpindi, till 08 December 2020.