Trade Expert and Legal Counsel Jobs are lying vacant, which published today November 17, 2020, in daily Nawaiwaqt and Express newspaper. Recruitment is being made for the Ministry of Commerce
Appointments will be on purely contract basis for a period of one year, which is extendable on yearly basis subject satisfactory performances. Overall qualifications are required Master’s degree, LLB & LLM as mentioned against the positions in the job advertisement.
How to Apply?
- Applications Form is available to download from website www.commerce.gov.pk.
- All post details, applying procedure and required standard criteria is also available at the Ministry of Commerce website.
- Applications must be received within 15 days of the publication date of this advertisement to Deputy Director, Ministry of Commerce, Room No. 522, A Block, Pakistan Secretariat, Islamabad.
- For interviews/test only eligible, on merit basis and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The authority has the right to cancel the recruitment process, increase or decrease the number of posts at any time without assigning any reason.