The University of Faisalabad TUF Jobs 2021 announced in the Daily Express newspaper on 29th December 2020. Jobs are opening for Chief Security Officer, Assistant Security Officer, Admin Officer, JCO/NCO (Retd) Clerk, and Hostel Warden (Male & Female). Only experienced candidates are advised to apply. The required criteria, number of posts, and all other details are available on The University of Faisalabad TUF’s official website www.tuf.edu.pk.
- For Chief Security Officer: Only an ex-serviceman of Armed Forces/Security Agencies not below the rank of Major/equivalent with a minimum of 8-years of relevant experience are eligible to apply for Chief Security Officer jobs.
- Assistant Security Officer: An ex-serviceman not below the rank of Subedar/Naib Subedar or equivalent from infantry /MP with exemplary service record and relevant experience are perfect for applying.
- Admin Officer: Applicants having a Bachelor’s Degree with 5-years of relevant field experience, preferably in a university, are requested to apply.
- JCO/NCO (Retd) Clerk: Applicants having Intermediate with good computer skills in MS Office can apply.
- Hostel Warden: Applicants holding a Bachelor’s Degree with computer skills in MS Office are welcomed to apply.
How to Apply?
- Candidates who meet the required criteria can Apply Online at tud.edu.pk/careers.
- Candidates can also submit their applications with the latest CV, a covering letter, 2 passport-sized photographs, and photocopies of the documents.
- Applications should be sent to the Assistant Registrar HR, TUF, Sargodha Road, Faisalabad.
- The applications must be received on or before 15th January 2021.