Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs in BUET are announced today, November 17, 2020, published in Daily Express, Dawn, and Jang newspaper. Applications are offered from dynamic, experienced, competent, energetic, and experienced applicants. Candidates are invited to make a career as Registrar, Treasurer, Office Assistant, Surveillance Technicians, Lab Assistant, Assistant Professors, Lecturer, and Lab Engineer.
Staff is required at BUET Main Campus and Sub Campuses at Uthal/HUB and Turbat. Recruitments for Sub Campuses will be on a contract basis. Staff is needed for Technology programs on Sub Campuses.
The Balochistan University of Engineering & Technology, BUET, is a public sector University that communicates quality education in Engineering. It is located in Khuzdar, Balochistan. It was founded in 1987.
- Job finders who have Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. degrees can apply for Assistant Professor, Lecturer, and Lab Engineer posts.
- For Registrar: M.A, preferably in Administrative Sciences/B.E in any discipline of Engineering with 18 years experience in the academic/administration in any Government/Semi Govt. organization in BPS-17 or above.
- For Treasurer: Masters Degree in Commerce, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, and other relevant subjects with 18 years of relevant experience as described in the advertisement.
- For Surveillance Technician: Applicants having BE/BS qualifications from a recognized educational institute, with 2 years of relevant JP/CCTV surveillance experience are eligible to apply.
- For Lab Assistant: Job finders having Diploma of Associate Engineer or B-Tech qualifications with 60% marks are allowed to apply.
How to Apply?
- Applications Form may be downloaded from the university website www.buetk.edu.pk/job.
- Applications must contains an application processing fee (non-refundable) or Rs. 2000/- to be deposited at UBL Khuzdar through Bank challan or in any other bank in Pakistan in the shape of demand draft in favor of Treasurer BUET, Khuzdar.
- Details about the positions and required qualifications are also available on the BUET website.
- Applications along with updated detailed CV, covering letter, attested photocopies of all the testimonials, three fresh passport size photographs should be forwarded to Assistant Registrar (Establishment), BUET, Khuzdar till 27 November 2020.