Open this page to see the description and detail of Teaching and Administrative Staff Jobs in WU Swabi. Women University Swabi is looking for caliber, highly-qualified, and energetic staff to fill the Teaching Faculty and Administration positions. Both males and females are invited to apply for these Women University Swabi Jobs. Preference will be given to female candidates. Professionals looking for a career in the teaching or administration field all over Pakistan have a great opportunity through WU Swabi to join.
Teaching Staff is required as Assistant Professors (BPS-19/TTS) and Lecturers (BPS-18) in the department of Arabic & Islamic Studies, Art, Design & Culture Studies, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science, Economics, English Language & Literature, Law & Shariah, Management Sciences, Mathematics, Media Studies, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Urdu, Zoology, and Statistics.
The administrative staff is needed as Director Administration, Chief Librarian, Additional Registrar, Additional Treasurer, Staff Officer, Deputy Controller of Examination, Deputy Director Works, Deputy Director – Financial Aid Directorate, Deputy Director Oric, Deputy Registrar, Deputy Director Audit, Deputy Director IT/Networks, Deputy Director Admissions, Deputy Treasurer, Assistant Registrar, Assistant Controller of Examination, Law Officer, PS to Voice Chancellor, Medical Officer, Procurement Officer, Accountant, Computer Operator, Office Assistant, Upper Division Clerk / Senior Clerk, Sub Engineer, Lower Division Clerk / Junior Clerk, Security Guards, Naib Qasid, Mali, and Sweepers.
- Candidates having Master’s Degree, Ph.D., LLB, BA, MBBS, MBA, M.Com, BS, Intermediate, Three Years Diploma in Civil Engineering, Matric, and literate candidates can apply for these jobs according to the required criteria as shown in the advertisement against each post.
- The teaching faculty candidates can see HEC required criteria from the w website.
- The age limit is also mention in the advertisement for each post.
How to Apply?
- The Application Form is available at the WUS website www.wus.pk.
- Candidates can send their Application Form along with attested photocopies of all documents, degrees, certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, and 3 fresh passport-sized photographs with a bank draft in the name of Additional Treasurer, Women University, Swabi of Rs. 3000/- for BPS-19, Rs. 2500/- for BPS-18, Rs. 2000/- for BPS-17, Rs. 1500/- for positions in BPS-11 to BPS-16 and Rs. 1000/- for BPS-05 and below.
- Currently, government, semi-government/autonomous bodies employees should apply through a proper channel.
- Applications should reach on or before 15 December 2020.