Here, the latest employment opportunities are opening in the Sukkur IBA University in its Mirpur Khas Campus. The Sukkur IBA University Mirpur Khas Campus Jobs 2021 advertisement is published in the Daily Express newspaper on 8th January 2021. The University is inviting applications from dynamic, qualified, and energetic professionals to fill the Non-Teaching Jobs positions of Project Coordinator (BPS-19), Project Accountant (BPS-17), Assistant Engineer – Civil (BPS-17), Assistant (BPS-16), and Sub Engineer (Civil) (BPS-11). Applicants Apply Online at Sukkur IBA Testing Services STS.
Project Coordinator: Applicants having 1st Class B.E/BS or equivalent qualifications in Civil Engineering from an HEC/PEC recognized Institute/University could apply. Individuals having a Master’s degree in the relevant field will be given preference. Interested applicants must possess a minimum of 10 years of post-qualification experience in a relevant field in any reputed organization, including 3 years of relevant experience in building construction, procurement, consultant, and contractor supervision. Strong writing skills, communication, and computer skills are mandatory.
Project Accountant: Applicants who possess MBA / BBA / CA / ACCA (16 years of education) specialization in Finance/Accounting from an HEC recognized University/Institute are perfect for applying. Interested job seekers should also have a minimum of 2 years of post-qualification experience in the relevant field.
Assistant Engineer – Civil: This post requires B.E/BS (4 Years) in Civil Engineering from an HEC/PEC recognized Institute/University with a minimum of 2 years of post-qualification relevant experience in building construction, maintenance works, and supervision in a reputed organization.
Assistant: Interested individuals who have BBA/MA/M.Com (16 years of education) from an HEC recognized University/Institution and 2 years of experience in a reputed University/educational institution are eligible to apply.
Sub Engineer – Civil: The post requires a minimum 2nd Class DAE/B.Tech (Civil) from an HEC/PEC recognized University/Technical Board with 2 years of relevant experience.
- Interested employees who meet the required criteria can Apply Online at the STS website http://apply.st.net.pk.
- After successfully submitting the online application, a Challan Form will be generated of Rs.1000/- (for BPS-17 & Above) and Rs.600/- (for BPS-16 & below).
- Candidates can deposit the Application Processing Fee in any branch of ABL/MCB Bank.
- Individuals can apply for one post only.
- Candidates are advised to upload their degrees, CNIC, Domicile, PRC, relevant experience certificates, one fresh photograph, and deposited challan form during only apply.
- Already government working employees must apply through proper channels.
- The deadline for applications is 29th January 2021.