Here, the latest employment opportunities are opening in the Sukkur IBA University in its Mirpur Khas Campus. The Sukkur IBA University Mirpur Khas Campus Jobs 2021
Project Coordinator: Applicants having 1st Class B.E/BS or equivalent qualifications in Civil Engineering from an HEC/PEC recognized Institute/University could apply. Individuals having a Master’s degree in the relevant field will be given preference. Interested applicants must possess a minimum of 10 years of post-qualification experience in a relevant field in any reputed organization, including 3 years of relevant experience in building construction, procurement, consultant, and contractor supervision. Strong writing skills, communication, and computer skills are mandatory.
Project Accountant: Applicants who possess MBA / BBA / CA / ACCA (16 years of education) specialization in Finance/Accounting from an HEC recognized University/Institute are perfect for applying. Interested job seekers should also have a minimum of 2 years of post-qualification experience in the relevant field.
Assistant Engineer – Civil: This post requires B.E/BS (4 Years) in Civil Engineering from an HEC/PEC recognized Institute/University with a minimum of 2 years of post-qualification relevant experience in building construction, maintenance works, and supervision in a reputed organization.
Assistant: Interested individuals who have BBA/MA/M.Com (16 years of education) from an HEC recognized University/Institution and 2 years of experience in a reputed University/educational institution are eligible to apply.
Sub Engineer – Civil: The post requires a minimum 2nd Class DAE/B.Tech (Civil) from an HEC/PEC recognized University/Technical Board with 2 years of relevant experience.
- Interested employees who meet the required criteria can Apply Online at the STS website http://apply.st.net.pk.
- After successfully submitting the online application, a Challan Form will be generated of Rs.1000/- (for BPS-17 & Above) and Rs.600/- (for BPS-16 & below).
- Candidates can deposit the Application Processing Fee in any branch of ABL/MCB Bank.
- Individuals can apply for one post only.
- Candidates are advised to upload their degrees, CNIC, Domicile, PRC, relevant experience certificates, one fresh photograph, and deposited challan form during only apply.
- Already government working employees must apply through proper channels.
- The deadline for applications is 29th January 2021.