Scientist and Medical Officers Jobs in PAEC announced. Career opportunities are available for the highly qualified, energetic and professionals. Public Sector Organization offered employment opportunities through the advertisement no. O-2/2020. This is a Governmental organization named Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission. PAEC is a federally created governmental agency which deals with research and development of nuclear power, promotion of nuclear science, energy conservation and the peaceful use of nuclear technology.
These vacancies are opened for all over Pakistanis, who have the requisite education and experience can apply. Selected candidature will be appointed anywhere in Pakistan.
Professionals are required as Senior Scientist ( (BPS-09), Senior Engineer / Scientist (BPS-09), Senior Medical Officers (SPS-09), Junior Scientist (SPS-08), Chinese Interpreter (SPS-08), Accounts Officer (SPS-08), Law Officer (SPS-08), Khatib e Ala-II (SPS-08) and Junior Executive Accounts (SPS-07).
Scientists are required in the field of Soil Sciences, Entomology, Plant Breeding & Genetics, Animal Sciences / DVM, Bio-Chemistry, Botany, Plant Physiology, Plant Molecular Biology, Genomics, Human Molecular Genetics, Industrial Biotechnology. Medical Officers are required in the field of Oncology, Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Neuro-Physician, Histopathology, Neuro Surgeon, Microbiology, General Medicine, Anesthesia, ENT, Nephrology, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, Urology, Gynecology, Pathology, Pediatricians, Clinical Hematology and Emergency Medicine.
- Overall required qualifications are PhD, MBBS, B.S, M.Com, MBA, BBA, MS, CA (Inter), ICMA, ACCA, M.A and Law Graduates.
- Applicants can see the post required criteria in the advertisement. Required experience is also described in the advertisement.
How to Apply?
- Jobs seekers who meet the described eligibility criteria can apply online at the website www.paec.gov.pk/careers.
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- Details and applying procedure is also available at PAEC website.
- The deadline for Online Applications is December 8, 2020.