Tap this page to see the SBP Banking Jobs 2021 for Lead Economist, State Bank of Pakistan, published in the Daily Jang & The News Epaper on January 3rd, 2021. The SPB is looking to the services of caliber, self-motivated, experienced, dynamic professionals for the post of Lead Economist (OG-06) in the Monetary Policy Department at Karachi. The SBP is an equal opportunity employer and females are encouraged to apply. Individuals looking for a career in the Banking field are welcomed to apply. Applicants all over Pakistan can apply.
- Applicants holding a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree with 16 years of education in Economics are eligible to apply. The preference will be given to candidates having Ph.D. in Economics.
- The maximum age limit is 50 years.
- At least 15 years of relevant post-qualification experience with at least 8 years in a middle management position is required.
- Job responsibilities are also narrated in the advertisement.
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants meeting the above-mentioned criteria can download the Application Forms from the SBP website https://www.sbp.org.pk/careers/2020/ApplicationForm.docx.
- Applicants should be sent through email at [email protected]
- Applicants can also be sent to the Joint Director, Resource Management, HRD, SBP, 10th Floor, SBP Main Building, I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi.
- The closing date for applications is January 18th, 2021.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.