The Punjab Government has announced the Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2022 to facilitate the residents by providing loans. Through the Punjab Rozgar Scheme, the government will provide loans of Rs 100,000 to 10,000,000 to deserving candidates. Thus, the govt will give a total of 30 Billion loans to the candidates who want to start their businesses or startups.
The Punjab Government designed the Rozgar scheme to generate employment opportunities for the youth. Thus, university graduates who want to start startups and candidates who have businesses can get loans. Below is the complete detail regarding the Punjab Rozgar scheme.
Punjab Rozgar Scheme Target Group
The target group who can get the loans through the Punjab Rozgar scheme and benefit the country’s economy are the following.
- University / College graduate with Entrepreneurial skills
- Technical or Vocational training diplomas / certificate holders from TEVTA
- Existing businesses
- Artisans & Skilled Workers
- Micro and other Enterprises
Eligibility Criteria for the Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2022
The target groups (mentioned above) must fulfill the following eligibility criteria for the Punjab Rozgar Scheme.
- Age: 20-50 years
- Gender: male / female / transgender
- Nationality and domicile: Pakistani and Punjab
- Business Location: Punjab
- Business type: Solo, Partnership, or other businesses meeting the criteria
- Must have clean e-CIB / Credit History
- Viable business plans for startups or new businesses and existing businesses
- Valid CNIC
- Follow other parameters set by PSIC or the government
Fields for the Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2022
The Punjab government announced to provide more than Rs 1 Billion loans through the Punjab Rozgar Scheme for the following businesses.
How to Apply for the Punjab Rozgar Loan Scheme 2022
- Visit the PSIC website to apply for the loan through Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2022. (https://rozgar.psic.punjab.gov.pk/)
- Sign in to the portal by entering your CNIC and password and fill out the form according to the instructions.
- Read the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully.