Here you can see the Punjab Rangers Teaching Hospital Jobs 2021 Latest Jobs Advertisement. The Punjab Rangers Teaching Hospital Lahore invites applications from experienced, suitable, and competent individuals for the following vacant positions like General Duty Medical Officer, Medical Officer Anaesthesia, and Pharmacist. The latest jobs advertisement is published in the Daily Nation Newspaper.
General Duty Medical Officer:
- MBBS or equivalent medical qualifications recognized by PMC
- The candidates must have the 01-year house job experience
- Preference for candidates having a postgraduate qualification
Medical Officer Anaesthesia:
- MCPS, DA, or candidates who have done FCPS (Anesthesia) training
- The candidates must have a minimum of 03 years experience in the relevant field
- Bachelor in Pharmacy/Doctor in Pharmacy (D-Pharm) from recognized University and registered with Pakistan Pharmacy Council
- The candidates must have 05 years experience in relevant field after graduation
- General Duty Medical Officer
- Medical Officer Anaesthesia
How to apply for Punjab Rangers Teaching Hospital Jobs 2021?
- The candidates should send their applications along with all necessary documents to the Punjab Rangers Teaching Hospital, Zarrar Shaheed Road, Lahore.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the next procedure.
- The appointment will be made purely on a contract basis.
- No Ta/DA will be admissible.
- The last date for the submission of the application is 04 April 2021.