The Chief Secretary Punjab had a fruitful meeting with the senior representative of AGEGA / APEGA regarding the inequality reduction allowance. In the meeting, Chief Secretary Punjab spoke on the grievances of employees of various departments. Following the suggestions of all the delegates, the Chief Secretary Punjab agreed on the following points. Punjab government employees should follow the following instructions.
Decision of Chief Secretary Punjab: –
A look at the decision announced by Chief Secretary Punjab. The details are as follows.
- He, like the federal government, decided to allow the payment of the 2022 reduction allowance 2022 on the basic working salary from March 1, 2022. The Finance Department will submit a summary for Cabinet approval.
- The 25% Special Allowance 2021, which has already been paid at the time of eligibility criteria, will ensure no unnecessary exclusions in this regard, as indicated by the concerned circles.
- The school education department will resolve this issue within 30 days while internal work will be done as per the prevailing policy. Issues related to the protection of salaries and services of colleges, school employees and other affected employees must be addressed.
- The Secretary P&SHC will submit a summary for the upgradation of Lady Health Workers within 30 days.
- Upgradation of Department Schools Education Lab Attendant BPS-01 will also be considered.