Tap this page to view the Prime Foundation Pakistan Jobs 2021 Latest Jobs Advertisement. The Prime Foundation Pakistan invites applications for the following vacant positions like Assistant Professor, Senior Registrar, Manager Research, and Research Officer. We get this latest jobs advertisement from the Daily Aaj Newspaper today.
- Assistant Professor (Medicine & Allied): The candidates who want to apply for the Assistant Professor (Medicine & Allied) possess Nephrology, Clinical, Hematology, Rheumatology, Endocrinology, Oncology, Infectious Diseases, Geriatrics minimum qualification, and experience as per Pakistan Medical Commission criteria.
- Assistant Professor (Surgery & Allied): Pediatrics Surgery, Plastic Surgery minimum qualification as per Pakistan Medical Commission criteria.
- Senior Registrar (Dental): Periodontology, Orthodontics, Pediatric Dentistry, minimum qualifications and experience as per Pakistan Medical Commission criteria.
- Manager Research: Ph.D. or MHR/M.Phil/M.Sc (Preferably Basic, Clinical or Social Sciences) with relevant research experience.
- Research Officer: MBBS/BDS/Equivalent degree in Pharmacy/Social Sciences, having strong research experience & good communication skills.
- Assistant Professor
- Senior Registrar
- Manager Research
- Research Officer
How to apply for the Prime Foundation Pakistan Jobs 2021?
The interested applicants should send their applications along with CV, attested copies of academic/experience certificates by post or online via the website www.prime.edu.pk/online. The last date for the submission of the application is 15 March 2021.