Tap this page to view the Primary & Secondary Health Care Department Punjab Jobs 2021. The Primary & Secondary Health Care Department Punjab invites applications from suitable candidates for the following vacant positions like Coordination Officer. The latest jobs advertisement is published in the Daily Express Newspaper.
The candidates who have a Bachelors ( At least 16 years of education ) in Management Sciences, Business & Public policy, Economics, or any other relevant degree certified by the HEC can apply. The candidates who also have at least 01-year of work experience in the relevant field are suitable to apply for the Primary & Secondary Health Care Department Punjab Jobs 2021. The Intermediate pass candidates are required to apply for the Office Boys job. For further details, read the advertisement posted below.
- Coordination Officer
- Office Boy
How to apply for Primary & Secondary Health Care Department Punjab Jobs 2021?
- The interested applicants should send their applications along with all necessary documents to the address Component Manager (Health), PHCIP, 15-B, Birdwood Road, Lahore.
- The candidates can also send their applications via email i.e. [email protected].
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for the test/interview.
- The last date for the submission of the application is 09 April 2021.