Are you ready to take advantage of the opportunities for entrepreneurs in Pakistan? Now, you can get PM Youth Business Loan Scheme 2023 With simple and easy terms. The Prime Minister of Pakistan has announced the Prime Minister Youth Business (PMYBL) loan scheme with a low markup. All commercial, Islamic and SME banks will provide PM business loan to the individual who is eligible. There is no deadline, so you can apply whenever you need to avail this loan scheme. All the banks in Pakistan have criteria defined in the PM Loan Scheme.
You can apply for the PM Entrepreneurship Program for only one bank at a time. The maximum loan repayment period is 8 years including a maximum grace period of 1 year. NTN number is not mandatory but if you have NTN number it will increase your chances of success.
Prime Minister Youth Business Loan 2023 Tier Details
|Tier 1||The range is from 100,000 to 1 million PKR with 3% markup. No security is required for this level of loan.|
|Tier-2||The range is above 1 million to 10 million PKR with 4% markup.|
|Tier-3||The range is above 10 million to 25 million PKR with 5% markup.|
PM Business Loan Scheme 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- All the information available on the successful youth program is almost same with this loan scheme.
- All male/female CNIC holders, aged between 21 to 45 years and with entrepreneurial capacity are eligible. For IT/e-commerce related businesses, the minimum age limit will be 18 years.
- Small and medium enterprises (start-ups and existing businesses) as per State Bank definition and youth ownership as per above mentioned age brackets are also eligible.
- IT/E-commerce related business will require minimum education of Matriculation or equivalent.
- The scheme is for both start-ups as well as existing micro and small enterprises.
- You can always reapply if you want to take advantage of the recently announced increase in maximum loan size.
- No physical application is allowed. All applications must be submitted online.
- The minimum age of the applicant under this scheme is 21 years at the time of submission of application. However, it is relaxed up to 18 years in case of applicants applying for IT or computer related business. Maximum age limit at the time of submission of application is 45 years.
- The age of at least one business partner/director should conform to the age limit (21-45 years) specified under the scheme.
- There is no general minimum educational qualification requirement, although it would be a favour.
Consideration of Banks Decision However, in the case of businesses which mandatorily require certain qualifications, certifications, diplomas, permits or licenses, the same should be possessed by the applicant.
- There is no gender discrimination in this scheme and equal opportunities are provided to applicants of all genders. However, keeping in view the ground realities and to protect fair sex, a minimum of 25% share of all loans on aggregate basis has been reserved for women.
- Individuals working in private jobs can also apply.
- Existing micro and small enterprises can also benefit from this scheme.
- One family member cannot apply in the name of another.
- This scheme is only for Pakistanis.
- A person cannot take more than one loan
- Blood relatives of employees of participating banks cannot apply for loans under the scheme from banks where their blood relatives are employed.
- Government employees are strictly barred from applying under this scheme.
- All businesses that are ethical and permitted under the law are eligible for this scheme.
- Applicants are advised to choose businesses that are ethical, legal, commercially viable, and suitable for the applicant’s respective fields and for which the applicant has minimum knowledge, experience , training and support.
Installment/Payment of PM Business Loan 2023
- The loan can be repaid in equal monthly, quarterly, bi-annual or annual installments. However, the exact payment terms will depend on the specific business types and the discretion of the banks. The applicant is encouraged to negotiate these terms with the bank while finalizing the loan.
- The scheme allows a maximum grace period of 1 year. However, the exact grace period will depend on the specific types of business and the discretion of the banks. The applicant is encouraged to negotiate these terms with the bank while finalizing the loan.
- Applicants can make early repayments during the loan tenure which will reduce their principal liability.
- There is no limit on the number of balloon payments.
- The borrower can repay the balloon only if the loan is regular, i.e. there are no overdue installments.
- An applicant making a balloon payment has the option of reducing the loan repayment period, or reducing the installment or a combination of these two options.
- An applicant can repay the loan in full at any time before the maturity date of the loan.
List of Banks for PM Youth Business Loan Program
The following banks are participating in the scheme:
- ALLIED BANK LIMITED
- Albarca Bank Limited
- Askari Bank Limited
- Bank Al Falah
- Bank Al Habib
- Bank Islami Pakistan Limited
- Bank of Khyber
- Bank of Punjab
- DUBAI ISLAMIC BANK LIMITED
- Faisal Bank Limited
- FIRST WOMAN BANK LIMITED
- HABIB BANK LIMITED
- HABIB METROPOLITAN BANK LIMITED
- JS BANK LIMITED
- MCB BANK LIMITED
- Meezan Bank Limited
- MCB ISLAMIC BANK LIMITED
- National Bank of Pakistan
- Sindh Bank Limited
- Soneri Bank Limited
- UNITED BANK LIMITED
How to Apply for PM Youth Business Loan 2023
You have to fill the PM Youth Business Loan application form which is linked below.
- Before starting your application you should have scanned copies / clear visible photographs of the following documents ready:
- Passport size photograph
- CNIC – Front side and CNIC – Back side
- Latest Educational Degree/Certificate, if and as applicable: Matric, Intermediate, Bachelors, Masters, PhD etc.
- Experience Certificate, if applicable.
- License/Registration with Chamber or Trade Body if applicable
- Letter of recommendation from concerned Chamber/Trade Body or Union, in case of existing business is mandatory.
- Before starting your application you must have the following information:
- National Tax Number, if you don’t have one, please register.
- Electricity Bill User ID of your current address. (NITB will link the image where the customer ID is written on the electricity bill)
- Electricity Bill User ID of your current office address if applicable.
- Full registration number of any vehicle registered in your name, if applicable.
- Name of two references other than blood relatives, CNIC and mobile number.
- In case of new business you should have the estimated monthly business income, business expenses, household expenses and other income while in case of existing business please provide the actual monthly business income, business expenses, household expenses and other income, if Any details?
- Please note:
- Please sign up to submit an application.
- To start this application you must have a mobile number registered in your name on which the bank will contact you.
- This application will take at least 15 minutes to complete subject to the availability of the information listed above.
- You can complete the form at once or save a draft for later submission.
- Please upload as much information as you have like financial statement, business feasibility, last 6 months bank statement etc. This will help in evaluating your application better.
- After the form is submitted, your application registration number will be displayed on the screen and you will also receive an SMS, please keep it safe.
- You will receive an SMS once your application has moved to the next stage of processing, however you can also check the status of your submitted application on this website.