This page is about Physical Education Teacher and PST Jobs in Khyber. Khyber male & female schools are recruiting staff. Recruitment is being made through ETEA. Staff is needed in Elementary & Secondary Schools of Khyber District. Well-educated experienced and meeting the requisite criteria job finder are requested to apply. Male and female both are allowed to apply.
Career positions are available for Physical Education Teachers PET, IT Lab Incharge, Primary School Teachers, Qari/Qaria, AT, TT, CT and DM. Female staff will be recruited for Girls Schools. Job searchers, resident of Khyber district who meets the prerequisite qualifications are eligible to apply. Screening test of 100 numbers will be held through ETEA. ETEA is an educational testing service in Peshawar who recruit the staff.
- Applicants who have a bachelors degree are eligible to apply. Masters, M.Phil and PhD degree holder will be preferred.
- After the selection, candidates are required to get training of 9 months from Government institutes.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 35 years.
- For the post of IT Lab Incharge candidate must have a 1-year diploma in Computer Science and Intermediate or equivalent qualifications.
How to Apply?
- Candidates who fulfil the criteria requisite by Elementary & Secondary Education System KPK can get Application Form from ETEA website www.etea.edu.pk.
- Advertisement is also obtainable from ETEA website.
- Deadline for sending the application form is December 7, 2020.
- Applications should be received at District Education Officer, Khyber.