This page contains information about the Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services PIPS Jobs 2021 Latest Jobs Advertisement. The Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services PIPS has announced the latest job vacancies today. The latest jobs advertisement is published in the Daily Express Newspaper today.
The Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services invites applications from suitable candidates for the following vacant positions like Assistant HR Officer, Assistant Coordination Officer, Office Assistant, Upper Divison Clerk, and Office Attendant. Only the candidates who have the domicile of Province Sindh are eligible to apply.
The applicants who have a Master’s degree or equivalent in the relevant field can apply for the Assistant HR Officer and Assistant Coordination Officer. The candidates also have at least 01 years of relevant fieldwork experience. The graduate and intermediate candidates can apply for the Office Assistant and Upper Division Clerk. The Middle pass candidates are required to apply for the Office Attendant.
- Assistant HR Officer
- Assistant Coordination Officer
- Office Assistant
- Upper Division Clerk
- Office Attendant
How to apply for Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services PIPS Jobs 2021?
- The interested applicants who have the required criteria can download the application form from the website www.pips.gov.pk.
- The candidates should send their applications along with all necessary documents to the address mentioned in the advertisement.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for the test/interview.
- The last date for the submission of the application is 07 May 2021.