Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal PBM is a Government organization working under ambit of Poverty Alleviation & Social Safety Division and Prime Minister’s Ehsaas Programme. Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal PBM requires the services of various staff mentioned below. This Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal PBM Jobs 2020 advertisement published on daily express newspaper on 12 November 2020.
Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal PBM requires the services of Supervisor, Shift Manager, Accounts Assistant, Receptionist, Data Entry Operator, Cook, Cook Helper, Mess Waiter, Dish Washer, Security Guards, Driver, Housekeepers, Sweepers, Electrician, Plumber and Mali. Staff required at Panagahs, Korangi, Sohrab Goth, New Karachi, Lyari and Orangi Town at Karachi.
- Interested applicants having Middle, Matriculation, Graduation and Master Degree are eligible to apply. Candidates can apply according to the qualifications mentioned against each post in the advertisement.
- Candidates should also have experience in the relevant field.
- Age limit is 18 to 30 years.
How to Apply?
- Applicants can see the advertisement and Application Form on Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal PBM website www.pbm.gov.pk.
- Candidates who meet the requisite criteria are required to submit their CVs, attested copy of academic certificates, 3x fresh passport size photographs, experience certificates and other relevant documents.
- Applications should be sent to Director, Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal PBM, Provincial Office Sindh, 2nd Floor, Quaideen Special Education Center, Street 31, Block-15, Gulistan e Jauhar, Karachi.
- Application form should reach on or before 26 November 2020.
- Call letters will be issued to shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates are required to bring original documents at the time of test/interview.
- The list of successful candidates will be affixed on PBM‘s Notice Board and website.