Tap this page to view the Pakistan Army Civilian Jobs in Central Ordnance Depot Karachi 2021. The Pakistan Army invites applications from the civilian for the following vacant positions like Civilian Operator, Driver, Electrician, Fireman, Searcher, Plumber, Unskilled Manual Labor, Upper Division Clerk, and Waiter.
The latest jobs advertisement is published today in the Daily Nation Newspaper. Overall the candidates who have the Intermediate, Matriculation with Science, Middle, and have the relevant field experience can apply. The applicants who want to apply for the Driver jobs 2021 must have a driving license.
- Civilian Operator
- Unskilled Manual Labor
- Upper Division Clerk
How to apply for the Pakistan Army Civilian Jobs in Central Ordnance Depot Karachi 2021?
- The recruitment will be made purely on merit and quota vise.
- The candidates should send their applications along with the educational/experience certificate, CNIC, domicile, and photographs to the Commandant, Central Ordnance Depot, Rashid Minhas Road, Karachi.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the next procedure.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- The last date for the submission of the application is 22 March 2021.