Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF) has released the latest advertisement on September 1, 2022 regarding internships for Overseas Pakistanis under Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). Last date to apply online is September 14, 2022.
Applications are invited from Fresh Graduates/Post Graduates for 6 months Internship Program at OPF Head Office, Islamabad to impart practical training to educated youth from overseas Pakistani families to enhance their skills. Designed for:
Overseas Internship 2023 Discipline
The following programs are being offered in this internship.
- Management Sciences
- Information technology
- Audit and Economics
- Social Sciences (Social Work, Sociology, IR Anthropology, Gender Studies and Political Science)
- Journalism/ Mass Communication
- Engineering (Civil, Architect, Computer Science)
Eligibility Criteria for Overseas Internship Program 2023
- CGPA = 3.00 (as specified in final degree)
- 70% and above (where CGPA is not applicable)
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 years
Number of seats allotted:
Interns will be paid a monthly stipend based on the application they are applying for.
- Graduate (14 years of education)
- Post Graduate (16 years HEC recognized degree)
- Post Graduate Specialization (18 Years of Education)
- This program is only for children of Overseas Pakistanis living in Pakistan or abroad.
- Please visit our website (www.opf.org.pk/careers/Internships) for details and to apply online.
- The internship program is extendable for another 6 months based on performance.
- Application received other than online will not be accepted.
- Candidates having educational qualification within 2 years from the date of declaration of result will be eligible for the internship program.
- No job will be offered and interns will be released on completion of internship.