Here in this article, we provide complete details about Federal Board of Revenue New Government Jobs Pakistan Today 2023. Daily Dunya has published Federal Board of Revenue Job Notification 2023. Stenotypist vacancies are available in FBR offices in Islamabad and Karachi. Candidates from all over the country are welcome to apply. Women are also requested.
Stenotypist vacancies are being filled by the Federal Board of Revenue in the respective offices. Candidates with intermediate education and shorthand and typing speed of 40/80 wpm can apply. Candidates should be computer literate. Check Latest Government Jobs of Pakistan from here.
If you are interested then apply online by visiting National Job Portal NJP at www.njp.gov.pk. Only online applications will be considered for FBR posts. According to government guidelines, there will be 10 percent quota for women, 5 percent for minorities and 2 percent for persons with disabilities.
Candidates who have cleared physical requirements and skill tests will be contacted for test or interview. At the time of interview, applicants must provide original documents. On NJP Jobs Portal, candidates can also check more information about the posts.
All federal government jobs and recruitment process is done online through NJP job portal. Candidates can submit their applications online for open positions to save time and protect the environment.
Age limit is 18 to 30 years; However, exemptions will be granted to government employees, ex-servicemen, Buddhists, disabled persons, widows and widowers. Read the advertisement for a complete explanation of age relaxation.
New Government Jobs in Federal Board of Revenue Pakistan Today 2023
|Place of employment||Islamabad/Karachi|
|The need for education||Intermediate|
|Last Date to Apply||04-02-2023|
|Organization Name||Federal Board of Revenue FBR|
|Postal address||Director HQ DNFBPS FBR Islamabad|
Vacant Post Title:
- Stenotypist (BPS – 14)
- 40/80 wpm typing and shorthand speed
- computer literate
How to Apply for FBR Jobs 2023?
- Aspirants can submit their applications online at www.njp.gov.pk, NJP Job Portal.
- Candidates must submit individual applications for each position.
- Candidates will be called for test/interview based on physical criteria and skill test only.
- Applicant must bring original documents with him for the interview.
- Read the advertisement notice below carefully.
- The ad provides information about aging and relaxation.
- Application must be submitted by February 4, 2023.
Post Comments: 8