Here you can see the National University of Modern Languages NUML Jobs 2021 for Office Superintendent. The National University of Modern Languages NUML invites applications from suitable candidates for the post of Office Superintendent. The latest jobs advertisement is published today in the Daily Jang Newspaper.
The applicants who have a Bachelor’s degree with at least 10 years of work experience as an Assistant/Stenographer in a University of Education Department of Matriculation with 10 years experience as an Assistant, Junior Commissioned Officers qualified clerical course can apply for this job.
- Office Superintendent
How to apply for the National University of Modern Languages NUML Jobs 2021?
- The interested applicants should send their CV along with the attested copies of education documents to the Multan Campus.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- The appointment will be made purely on a one-year contract basis.
- The last date for the submission of the application is 26 March 2021.