Tap this page to see the latest National Testing Services NTS Jobs 2021. NTS is looking for highly qualified, result-oriented, and energetic candidates to fill the latest vacant positions. These NTS Jobs 2021, published in the Daily Express newspaper on 27 December 2020. The NTS is recruiting staff for its own offices. Staff is being recruited for the Marketing Head, Regional Head Punjab, Software Engineer, Security Specialist, Database Administrator, Web Developer, Technical Document Writer, Quality Assurance Engineer, Procurement Officer, Assistant Manager – Test Execution, Assistant Manager, Assistants, Senior Admin Assistants, Supervisors, Graphic Designer, Assistant M&T, Junior Assistants, Drivers, Technicians, Sub Engineers, Plumber, and Fire Fighting Technicians. The advertisement is also available on the NTS website www.nts.org.pk. The interested applicants looking for a bright career are welcomed to apply for these Jobs in National Testing Services NTS.
- The interested candidates having 16 years of education in the relevant field with relevant field experience as required in the advertisement can apply for the serial no. 1 to 11 job positions.
- Applications having 14 years degree in the relevant field with a minimum of two years of work experience can apply for Assistant, Junior Assistant & Senior Admin Assistant positions.
- Applications who possess Intermediate can apply for Supervisor & Graphic Designer. Candidates must have relevant field experience.
- Applications who have a DAE diploma can apply for Sub Engineer and Fire Fighting Technician Jobs.
- For the post of Driver & Plumber, candidates should have Matriculation and relevant field experience.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates who have the required criteria can Apply Online at the NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
- The online application form is available for 7 days.
- The recruitments will be made on a contract basis.
- Only experienced candidates are required to apply.
- The selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- For more details, candidates can visit www.nts.org.pk.