National School of Public Policy NSPP, Government of Pakistan is the premier institution for the training of civil servants in Pakistan. National School of Public Policy NSPP intends to make recruitment against the mentioned below positions. This National School of Public Policy NSPP Jobs 2020 advertisement published in daily Express newspaper on 13 November 2020.
National School of Public Policy NSPP recruiting Dean, National Management College (Bs-22/MP-I), Dean, National Institute of Public Policy (MP-I) and Dean Executive Development Institute (MP-I).
- Candidates having PhD, M.Phil or Master degree in relevant field as mentioned in the advertisement and relevant experience (as required in the advertisement) are eligible to apply.
- The age limit is 46 to 62 years.
How to Apply?
- Details of required qualifications, experience, job description and application forms are available at National School of Public Policy NSPP website www.nspp.gov.pk.
- Applicants currently working in Governmental/Semi-Governmental/Autonomous Bodies are requested to apply through a proper way.
- Applications should be sent within 15 days of publications of the advertisement to Deputy Director (Human Resource), NSPP C/o NMC, Shahrah-e-Quaid-e-Azam, Mall Road, Lahore.