Here visitors can see details about National Logistics Cell NLC Jobs 2020. NLC is looking for highly qualified, experienced, and dynamic professionals to fill the vacant positions in Strategic Planning, Marketing & Operations fields, Finance & Audit, Human Resource, ICT, and General Administration. NLC offers a suitable salary with an attractive package of fringe benefits as per candidates’ qualifications & experience.
The recruitment is being made for Senior Manager Strategic Planning (Logistics), Senior Manager Plans, ICT Security Contract Advisor, Senior Manager Market Research & Business Intelligence, Manager Health Safety & Environment (HSE), Manager Medical, Manager & Assistant Manager Inventory/Procurement, Assistant Manager Projects, and Assistant Manager Operations in Strategic Planning, Marketing & Operations fields.
For Finance & Audit staff is required as General Manager Finance & Accounts, General Manager Audit, Manager Finance & Accounts, Manager Pre-audit, Manager Internal Audit, Assistant Manager Finance & Accounts.
Manager T&OD, Manager Performance Management, Assistant Manager Performance Management, Assistant Manager HR/HRMS, Senior Human Resource Officer, and Human Resource Officer are required in the HR field.
Assistant Manager ICT (Support), Technicians (Network / Systems), and Technician (Communication) are required at ICT.
Positions of Manager / Assistant Manager Coordination, Resource Coordinator, Supervisor Escort, and Dog Handler are vacant in the field of General Administration.
- Interested candidates looking for a career are advised to visit www.nlc.com.pk.
- All the details about the job, required qualifications, experience, and application procedure is available on the NLC website.
- Candidates can Apply Online for serial no. 1 to 26 at careers.nlc.com.pk.
- Candidates can also send their applications through email to [email protected] for serial no. 1 to 26 positions.
- Candidates applying against serial no. 27 & 28 positions are requested to Download the Application Form from the NLC website and send their applications along with attested photocopies of educational certificates, diplomas, experience certificates, CNIC, and 2 fresh passport-sized photographs to the Human Resource Branch, Headquarters NLC, near R.A Bazar, Rawalpindi.
- The deadline for applications is 14 December 2020.