Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training, Government of Pakistan invites applications for the currently vacant posts in the Establishment of National Curriculum Council NCC Secretariat, PSDP Project in Islamabad. These National Curriculum Council NCC Jobs 2020 published in daily Express newspaper on 09 November 2020.
Currently, the staff is required of Assistant Private Secretary (APS) (PPS-06), Assistant (PPS-05), Steno-typist (PPS-05), Driver (PPS-1), Naib Qasid (PPS-1), Chowkidar (PPS-1), Sanitary Worker (PPS-01) and Mali (PPS-1).
- Interested candidates Bachelor’s Degree, Middle pass, and literate candidates are eligible to apply according to the required qualifications mentioned in the National Curriculum Council NCC Jobs advertisement against each post.
- The age limit for all posts is 18 to 30 years.
- Candidates all over from Pakistan can apply for these jobs according to the quota mentioned in the advertisement.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can download the Application Form from the Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training website www.mofept.gov.pk.
- Applications complete in all aspects should be sent to Assistant Educational Advisor (Admin & Development), National Curriculum Council (NCC) Secretariat, Plot 35, Sector H-9/4, Islamabad.
- Candidates called for the interview should bring original documents.