NADRA headquarters in Balochistan region has recently been set up by the Board. We got NADRA jobs in Balochistan in an interview notice from the daily Jang.
Eligible candidates can apply for the said posts from anywhere in Pakistan and send their applications through NADRA’s online official job portal.
NADRA Jobs 2022
- Location: Quetta
- Education: Bachelor, BBA, Intermediate, Master, Middle
- due date: March 23, 2022
- Vacancies: Numerous
- Deputy Assistant Director (Trainee)
- Junior Executive Trainee
- security guard
- Candidates applying for these positions should have at least Middle, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, BBA, BCS, BS, MS, MCS and MBA with relevant field experience. Must be in accordance with the requirements available in the vacancy notice.
- According to government rules, the age will be reduced to 5 years. Only candidates from relevant districts of the province can be considered.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who have 6 months experience in reputed institute. Minority, women and disabled quotas will be implemented as per government rules. People who are women and / or trans are encouraged to apply.
- It is possible for candidates to appear for the test and interview against the same position. Candidates will be interviewed after passing the examination of Deputy Assistant Director and Junior Executive.
How to apply?
- Eligible candidates may appear for the test / interview with original documents.
- Tests and interviews will be held on March 21, 22 and 23.
- NADRA’s Regional Head Office is the testing ground in Quetta.
NADRA Jobs 2022