On this page, you can see the MY University Jobs 2021 – Muslim Youth University Jobs 2021 Latest Advertisement. The Muslim Youth University MYU has announced the latest job vacancies for the teaching & non-teaching staff. The latest jobs advertisement is published in the Daily Jang Newspaper.
The University invites applications from the suitable candidates for the following vacant positions like Professor, Lecturer, Assistant Professor, Lab Engineer, Director QEC, Officer QEC, Assistant Registrar, Superintendent, PS to Registrar, Examination Officer, Assistant Manager Student Affairs, Assistant Manager Event Management, Treasurer, Assistant Manager Finance, Network Administrator, Admission Officer, and Receptionist.
The candidates who have a Ph.D., M.Phil, Master, Bachelor, a degree in the relevant field can apply for this teaching and non-teaching staff in the Muslim Youth University. The details about the eligibility criteria are mentioned in the advertisement posted below. Only those candidates who full fill the required eligibility will be recruited for this job.
- Assistant Professor
- Lab Engineer
- Director QEC
- Officer QEC
- Assistant Registrar
- PS to Registrar
- Examination Officer
- Assistant Manager Student Affairs
- Assistant Manager Event Management
- Assistant Manager Finance
- Network Administrator
- Admission Officer
How to apply for MY University Jobs 2021 – Muslim Youth University Jobs 2021?
- The interested candidates who have the required criteria can apply online via the website www.myu.edu.pk/my-jobs.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for the test/interview.
- The last date for the submission of the application is 30 April 2021.