Visit the page to see Municipal Officer and Tehsildar Jobs in PPSC. Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC is looking for energetic, dynamic, and highly qualified individuals. Employment opportunities opened on November 18, 2020, which were published in the Daily Express newspaper.
PPSC is recruiting staff in the Local Government & Community Development Department and Revenue Department. Appointments are being made as Chief Officer / Municipal Officer, Tehsil Officer, DMO, Director, AMO, Assistant Directors, Assistant Engineers, Tehsildar / Consolidation Officer/Hill Torrent Officer, and Reader to Member Board of Revenue.
Interested applications male, female, and transgender people looking for career opportunities in PPSC, meeting the required criteria are requested to apply. After the appointment, candidates can be posted anywhere in Punjab. It is the biggest employment opportunity for 20 to 45 years old job seekers.
- Applicants resident of Punjab can apply.
- Male, female, and transgender people are allowed to apply.
- Overall, Master’s and Bachelor’s degree qualifications are required.
- Applicants should also have the relevant experience as listed in the job advertisement.
- The age limit for each post is also described in the advertisement and available on the PPSC website.
How to Apply?
- Professionals having the described criteria can visit www.ppsc.gop.pk to Apply Online.
- Details about applying procedure, challenge form, posts requirements, and written tests are also available at the PPSC website.
- Applicants can apply online till December 3, 2020.