Ministry of Railways Pakistan Jobs 2020 announced today November 14, 2020. Career opportunity is opened for Project Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist (MP-II Scale). Highly qualified, experienced and well-educated job searchers are requested to apply. The appointment is being made for the project entitled China Pakistan Economic Corridor Support Project CPECSP under Ministry of Railways. Recruitment will be held initially for a period of three years.
- PhD in Management holder with a minimum of ten years of experience in the relevant field are fit to apply.
- Master’s degree holder with a minimum of 14 years of experience in the required field can also apply.
- Maximum age limit is 62 years which will be calculated on the deadline of submission of applications.
How to Apply?
- Application Form containing updated CV attested photocopies of degrees, three recent passport size photographs and copy of National Identification Card should get to Deputy Chief Planning, Ministry of Railways, D Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
- Application date is closed on December 3, 2020.
- Governmental and civil servants may apply for these vacant posts through the correct channel.