Ministry of Law and Justice Government of Pakistan invites applications for the latest vacant positions in its offices. Ministry of Law and Justice Pakistan Jobs 2020 advertised in daily Express newspaper on 10 November 2020. Candidates all over from Pakistan can apply for these Ministry of Law and Justice Pakistan jobs. The provincial quota is mentioned in the advertisement.
Applications are invited for Assistant (BPS-15), Steno-typist (BPS-14), Junior Proof Reader (BPS-11), Upper Division Clerk UDC (BPs-11), Lower Division Clerk LDC (BPS-09), D.M.O (BPs-04), Naib Qasid (BPS-01), Computer Room Attendant (BPS-01) and Farash (BPS-01).
- Candidates having Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Middle, and Primary pass candidates can apply for according to the mentioned required criteria against each post in the advertisement.
- The age limit for all positions is 18-25 years.
How to Apply?
- Applicants can download the Application Form from www.molaw.go.pk.
- Candidates can also see the advertisement and Applying Procedure at the Ministry of Law and Justice website.
- Applicants complete in all aspects should be sent to Section Officer (Admn), Ministry of Law and Justice, Room No. 231, R Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
- Candidates should bring original documents with a set of attested photocopies of educational certificates at the time of interview/test.
- Department reserves the right to increase/decrease number of posts or cancel all the posts at any time without assigning any reason.
- 2% disabled, 10% women and 5% of minorities quota will be observed as per rule.
- Candidates already working in governmental organizations should apply through proper channel and produce NOC with Application Form.
- The Selected candidates may be posted all over Pakistan.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Applications should be received within 15 days of publication of the advertisement.