Ministry of Human Rights Government of Pakistan seeks the services of Director General (BPS-20) at Zainab Alert, Response & Recovery Agency (Zarra) on a contract basis. This Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2020 advertisement is advertised in daily Express newspaper on 13 November 2020.
- Contestant having Master degree from HEC recognized university in Social Work / Sociology, Human Rights / Public Policy, Public Administration or in Law are eligible to apply for Director-General Jobs 2020.
- The age requirement is 40 to 57 years.
How to Apply?
- Applicants should submit their applicants along with CV, educational degrees, domicile and attested photocopies of CNIC within 15 days of the publication date of this advertisement.
- Applications reached after the last date or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Interview letters will be issued to only shortlisted candidates who meet the required criteria.
- Females are encouraged to apply.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
- Recruitment is a contract basis for an initial period of three years.
- Applications should be reached to Deputy Director, National Commission for Development, Ministry of Human Rights, 10th Floor, Estate Life Building No. 5, China Chowk, Blue Area, Islamabad.