Ministry of Climate Change, Government of Pakistan is looking for suitable and eligible individuals having requisite qualifications for the vacant career positions in Pakistan Wash Strategic Planning and Coordination Cell. Ministry of Climate Change Pakistan Jobs 2020 advertisement invited applications from Pakistani nationals for the IT Analyst (PPS-07) and Office Helper (PPS-01).
- IT Analyst: Applicants who have a Master’s Degree in Computer Science from an HEC recognized university are eligible to apply. The candidate should also have 3 years of relevant experience as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Office Helper: Interested applicants having Intermediate and 2 years of relevant experience can apply for the post.
- Applications along with detailed CV, educational certificates, and experience certificates should be forwarded to Project Manager (Wash), 5th Floor, LG & RD Complex, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad.
- Application Forms must be reached on or before 15 days of publications of the advertisement.
- Shortlisted individuals will be contacted for the test/interview and no TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview/test.