Manager and Computer Operator Jobs 2020 is opening today on 20 November 2020 in a public sector organization in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. All the jobs are contract basis till June 2020, which will be extendable based on satisfactory performances. It is the biggest career opportunity for the resident of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Applications are invited from suitable, high qualified, and experienced career finders. Already Government/Semi-Government employees are also eligible to apply. Currently, working applicants are required to produce NOC.
Public Sector Organization is looking for professionals to fill the positions of Senior Manager Operations, Senior Manager Technical, Senior Manager GIS, Manager Database, Manager Networks, Assistant Settlement Officer, Assistant Manager GIS, Assistant Manager Database, Tehsildar, GIS Associates, Accountant, Computer Operators, Network Support Engineer, Girdawar, Patwari, Surveyor, Driver, Naib Qasid, Surveyor Helper, Chowkidar and Sweepers.
- Qualifications required for each post are described in the advertisement. Candidates having Master, Bachelor’s Degree, BS, Intermediate, DAE and Literate candidates are eligible to apply for the jobs according to meeting the post required qualifications.
- The age limit is also available in the advertisement for each post.
How to Apply?
- Applicants desired to apply against serial no. 1 to 18 positions are advised to visit www.etea.edu.pk and Apply Online.
- Candidates are required to provide correct and complete information on the Online Job Form.
- After the submission of the online application, a deposit slip will be generated. Candidates should print the generated UBL deposit slip and deposit the test fee (which is non-refundable) in any Branch of UBL.
- No need to send documents to the ETEA office.
- Online Application Form will be available from 23 November 2020 to 10 December 2020.
- For the posts of serial no. 18 to 22, candidates can send application forms directly to the office of Project Director, Land Records Settlement, and Digitization, Merged Areas, Revenue Academy Building, Hayatabad, Phase-II, Peshawar.