Lower Division Clerk LDC and Naib Qasid Jobs are opened on November 15, 2020. Vacancies are opened in Pakistan Army Ordnance Depot Gujranwala Cantt. Candidates looking for jobs in Pakistan Army can apply for available jobs of Lower Division Clerk, Store-man, Civilian Drivers, Carpenters, Painters, Tailors, Fireman and Naib Qasid. Total of 29 positions is required to fill.
The only resident of local division Gujranwala is allowed to apply for serial no. 3 to serial no. 9 positions. For serial no. 1 & 2, the quota is reserved for Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan and FATA.
- For LDC: Matriculation and computer literate having 30wpm typing speed. After selection candidates should also get 3 weeks IT course from NITB.
- For Store-man: Matriculation and Computer Skilled.
- Fireman: Matriculation required.
- For other, all positions candidates having Primary and relevant experience can apply.
- 18 to 30 years old civilian candidates can apply.
- Application Form is attached to the advertisement mentioned below.
- Applicants can fill the form and 3 recent passport size photographs, detailed CV, attested photocopies of CNIC and education certificates attached should be sent to Ordnance Depot, Gujranwala Cantt.
- Closing date for applications is November 30, 2020.