Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Board of Investment & Trade KP-BOIT established by the Provincial Government has been mandated to encourage, assist, promote, and facilitate the investors in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. KPK Board of Investment and Trade Jobs 2020 advertisement advertised in daily Mashriq newspaper on 11 November 2020.
KPK Board of Investment & Trade KP-BOIT desires to invite applications from professionals for the positions of Director Finance / HR, Director Investment Promotion / Marketing, Manager KP-SEZA, Manager Infrastructure, Transporation & Healthcare, and Manager Tourism, IT & Agriculture.
- All positions purely contract basis (Extendable subject to satisfactory performance).
- Candidates having MS / Master’s degree with requisite relevant experience mentioned against each post in the advertisement are eligible to apply.
- Applications must reach within 30 days of this advertisement.
- The application should be accompanied by a detailed CV along with attested photocopies of educational / experience certificates, two latest passport size photographs, and CNIC.
- Educational degrees must be from HEC recognized Universities / Institutes.
- Only shortlisted candidates who meet the required criteria will be called for the interview.
- Current Government employees should apply through a proper channel and must produce NOC with the application.
- The age limit will be calculated as on the closing date of receipt of Applications.
- Applications carrying incomplete/incorrect information or received after the due date of receipt shall not be entered.
- Applications should be forwarded to KPK Board of Investment & Trade, House No. 1-2/A, Park Avenue, University Town, Peshawar.