Tap this page to see the latest Jobs in Information Technology University ITU. Applications are being invited from highly qualified, energetic, self-motivated, and experienced individuals to fill the post of Registrar. The recruitment will be on a contract basis for a period of three years. Candidates who have the required criteria mentioned below are requested to apply.
- Applicants must have a master’s degree or equivalent degree awarded after sixteen years of education in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Technology Management, Business Administration, or equivalent qualification from an HEC recognized educational institute.
- Candidates should also have at least 10 years of relevant experience from a reputed university/institution.
How to Apply?
- Interested job seekers are requested to visit http://jobs.itu.edu.pk to Apply Online.
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- The ITU reserves the right to cancel the advertisement or reject any application without assigning any reason.
- The government/semi-government employees are also eligible to apply through a proper channel.