Institute of Kidney Diseases Peshawar is inviting applications from qualified candidates belongs to the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and the newly merged district of Fata. The advertisement is published in Daily Express Newspaper. Institute Of Kidney Diseases Jobs 2021 Latest Jobs Advertisement is recruited, staff as Specialist Registrar Urology, Specialist Registrar Nephrology, Specialist Registrar Immunology, Specialist Registrar Anesthesia, and Specialist Registrar ICU.
Institute Of Kidney Diseases Jobs 2021 Latest Jobs Advertisement
Eligibility Criteria for Institute Of Kidney Diseases:
The Male/Female candidates who are MBBS/FCPS qualified are required to apply. The applicants should have educational degrees recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council PM&DC. The service of candidates will be for a period of one year, further extendable upon the approval of the BoG, MTI, and HMC.
How to Apply for Institute Of Kidney Diseases?
- The applicants can download the application form from the IKD website www.ikdpeshawar.gkp.pk.
- Deposit the processing fee of 1000 Rs to the account mentioned in the advertisement.
- Application accompanied with Original Bank receipt, a complete biodata, two fresh attested pictures, academic/experience documents send to the given address.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- The last date for the submission of the application is 20 Feb 2021.