On this page, you can see the Infrastructure Development Authority Punjab IDAP Jobs 2021 Latest Jobs Advertisement. The Infrastructure Development Authority Punjab IDAP has announced the latest job vacancies for the unemployed peoples. The latest jobs advertisement is published in the Daily Express Newspaper today.
The Infrastructure Development Authority Punjab IDAP invites applications from suitable candidates for the following vacant positions as mentioned below. The unemployed candidates of Punjab can apply for these latest job vacancies.
The candidates who have a Master & Bachelor degree or equivalent in the relevant field can apply for Infrastructure Development Authority Punjab IDAP Jobs 2021 Latest Jobs Advertisement. Experienced professionals are required to apply for these jobs. The details about the eligibility criteria and job description are mentioned in the advertisement posted below. Only the candidates who have the domicile of Punjab can apply.
- General Manager Planning & Design
- General Manager Engineering & Planning
- Senior Manager Project Management
- Senior Manager Facilities Management
- Senior Manager Costing
- Senior Manager Planning & Desing
- Senior Manager Engineering & Planning
- Manager Projects
- Manager Structures
- Manager IT
- Manager Electrical/Mechanical
- Manager Architectures
- Manager Financial Analysis
- Assistant Manager Architecture
- Assistant Manager Project
- Assistant Manager IT
- Assistant Manager Structures
- Assistant Manager Infrastructure
- Assistant Manager Geo-Technical
- Senior Analyst
- Architectural Assistant
- Assistant Engineer
- Documentation Assistant
How to apply for Infrastructure Development Authority Punjab IDAP Jobs 2021?
- The interested applicants are advised to apply online via the Punjab job portal www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for the test/interview.
- For further details read the advertisement posted below.
- The last date for the submission of the online application is 10 May 2021.