Federal Public Service Commission has officially announced Public Notice on 18 December 2022 regarding MCQs based Preliminary Test (MPT) for CSS Exams 2023 Special Competitive Examination for Pakistani Students. It is informed that MPT for Special CSS will be conducted on competitive examination. 31 January 2023.
Special CSS Competitive Exam will be conducted to fill the vacancies which were not filled through CSS Exam for last many years.
Quotas for FPSC MPT CSS Exams 2023 Candidates.
All candidates concerned Only The following are eligible to apply for provincial/territorial quota;
|2||KPK||Women + Minorities.|
|4||Sindh (R)||Open to all candidates.|
Candidates are informed that the number of vacancies for Special CSS against any regional quota is expected to vary. Therefore, they can appear in the special CSS examination subject to the availability of posts in the respective quota, which will be declared as per Rule 19 read with Rule 20 of the CSS Rules, 2019, with the approval of the Establishment Division.
FPSC CSS Exam Centers 2023 MPT MCQs Test
MPT is likely to be held at the following centers subject to availability of sufficient candidates:
- DG Khan
- DI Khan
FPSC Exams 2023 in Pakistan Eligibility
CSS Competitive Examination Rules notified vide SRO No. 1452(1)/2018 dated 27.11.2018, amended vide SRO No. 1516(1)/2021 dated 27.11.2021, as follows Special CSS Vs. Changes in the rules will apply. 22 of the Rules published vide SRO No. 1906(1)/2022 dated 14.10.2022:-
Upper age limit shall be 32 years (as per Rule 22 of Rules ibid). A relaxation of two years in the upper age limit shall also be admissible for the categories mentioned in Rule 6(2).
An additional/fourth opportunity will be admissible for special CSS examination. (The additional opportunity attempt in connection with the special CSS writing portion does not count towards the regular CSS exam).
The cut-off date for determining the eligibility of the candidate in terms of age, qualification, domicile etc. is 31 December 2022. However, the date/schedule for the written portion of the special CSS exam will be announced in due course.
How to Apply for FPSC MPT CSS Exams 2023
All candidates can apply online for preliminary MCQ test from 18 December 2022 to 2 January 2023.
Online Application, Challan Form, Rules and Syllabus for CSS Competitive Exam are available on FPSC website www.fpsc.gov.pk.
due date Online application is for submission. January 2, 2023.
Special Instructions for CSS Candidates
- Fill the online form carefully and check it before final submission.
- Deposit Rs.250/- as examination fee before the closing date in the nearest Government Treasury/State Bank of Pakistan/National Bank of Pakistan under account head “C02101-Organizations of State Examination Fee (FPSC Receipt) and Original Challan Form Examination Center Bring at the time of appearing for the test
- Download computer generated admission certificate from FPSC website i.e. www.fpsc.gov.pk. No notification will be sent by post etc. in this regard.
- Be informed that the examination center once selected will not be changed.
- Mention the CNIC number and date of birth correctly in the online form. Incorrect entry may lead to rejection.
- CSS CE Rules 2019 as amended from time to time are required to be strictly followed and acceptance thereof by the candidates is a pre-condition.
- Candidates are responsible for providing correct and complete information in their interest.
- FPSC has zero tolerance against cheating/unfair means. Candidates must be fully aware of the consequences in this regard.
- If required further information/queries can be contacted on the following numbers.