Here, we provide details about Finance Officer and Office Boy Jobs in P.O Box No. 886 Peshawar. This advertisement is published in the Daily Express newspaper on 09th January 2021. All the appointments will be made on merit and a contract basis. The application form is attached to the job advertisement. Applicants residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are eligible to apply. A total of one post for Finance Officer and one post for Office Boy is opening.
Eligibility Criteria for P.O Box No. 886 Peshawar Jobs:
- Finance Officer: The post requires a Master of Business Administration (MBA) / M.Com / MS Finance / Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA-Honors) Specialized in Finance / CA / ACCA qualifications. Interested individuals should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the Government / Semi-Government organizations. Experience in accounting software / ERP is also required. Applicant must have good written and spoken English. The maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Office Boy: Middle pass candidates with good health conditions are eligible to apply. The maximum age limit is 40 years.
How to Apply?
- Interested job seekers who have the required criteria are advised to send their applications at P.O Box No. 886, University Post Mall, Peshawar.
- Applications should contain attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, a fresh photograph, and a detailed CV.
- Applications must be received within 15 days of the publication date of this advertisement.
- Only shortlisted candidates who possess the required criteria will be called for the test/interview.