Federal Board (FBISE) has announced the registration and fee schedule for SSC (Matric) First Annual Examinations 2023 for International (Overseas) students. Last date for submission of registration form as per schedule is 20 February 2023 with normal fee. However, the board will conduct the first annual SSC exams on 27 April 2023 (tentatively).
However, students appearing for FBISE 1st Annual Examination 2023 will follow the given registration schedule. Below, we have provided the complete schedule along with the examination fee rates.
FBISE SSC First Annual Exams Abroad Registration Schedule 2023
The Federal Board has announced the following registration schedule for SSC 1st Annual Examinations 2022 (For Abroad).
|Schedule||Normal fee||Double fee||Triple fee|
|Admission Form Submission Schedule||Upto 20-02-2023||From 21-02-2023 to 02-03-2023||From 03-03-2023 to 13-03-2023|
FBISE SSC 1st Annual Exams Abroad Registration Fee Structure 2023
The Federal Board has announced the following fee structure for SSC 1st Annual Examinations 2023 (For Abroad).
|Regular/Ex/Registered/Private/IBBC/Additional Subjects/Improvement Cases||USD 120||USD 120|
|Unregistered Private Candidates/ IBCC Cases||220 USD||220 USD|
Eligible Students for FBISE SSC 1st Annual Exams 2023
- SSC Part-II candidates can re-appear with Part-II papers in all/any subjects of SSC Part-I. Therefore, they have to mention the subjects in the admission form.
- Private candidates can participate in practical subjects with the condition that they have to provide a certificate of practical in an affiliated institution.
- Candidates appearing in any failed subjects will have to pay the full fee of the concerned section.
- Candidates who have cleared Part I apart from FBISE will submit the result card and NOC/Migration form along with the online admission form.
- Unregistered candidates upload photographs with blue/black background in the prescribed space of the admission form.
For more details and instructions for FBISE SSC 1st Annual Exams 2023, read below instructions from FBISE official notification.