The Board of Revenue, Government of Balochistan, is looking for energetic, well-disciplined, and dynamic candidates. The department is recruiting the staff for a Land Revenue Management Information System in four districts of Balochistan named Quetta, Gwadar, Jaffarabad & Pishin. Executive Officer and Computer Operator Jobs are only available for residents of Balochistan.
Recruitments are being made for the positions of Executive Officer, GIS Operator, I.T Technicians, Computer Operators, Clerk, Naib Qasid, Security Guard, Sweeper, Network Engineer, Database Admin, Web Master, Admin Officer, GIS Technicians, & Drivers. All the positions will be initially for a period of one year, purely on a contract basis with a fixed salary.
- Applicants having an MBA, MCS, BS (CS/IT/CE), Bachelors/Diploma in Computer, Intermediate, MS, and literate candidates are eligible to apply according to the described qualifications listed in the advertisement against each post.
- Candidates must have the relevant experience as required in the advertisement.
- The age limit for all positions is 18 to 30 years.
How to Apply?
- The females, minorities, and disabled quotas are observed.
- Applicants can send their applications at HTTP://stepnex.org.pk/bor.
- Written applications can also be sent along with hard copies of complete bio-data, attested photocopies of CNIC & Degrees/Experience Certificates with two fresh passport-sized photographs to Project Director, PMU, Balochistan Land Revenue Management Information System (BOR), Quetta.
- The deadline for the Applications is 04th December 2020.